ASIC - RTL Design Engineer
9868 Scranton Road San Diego, CA 92121
Position Title: ASIC - RTL Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Diego, California.
- Micro-architecture definition, RTL implementation, synthesis, timing analysis and post-silicon verification support.
- Working with system engineer to understand wireless standards and define micro-architecture and perform bit-exact simulation.
- Working with the physical design engineer to deliver netlist, spec timing constraints, perform timing analysis, and timing sign-off.
- BS with extensive industry experience or MS is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in RTL Design
- Strong knowledge with ASIC Frontend Tools & Implementation: Simulation, Waveform debugging tool, Linting, Formal Logic equivalence, Logic synthesis, STA, CDC checks
- Strong problem-solving skill to quickly identify and provide solution under tight schedule pressure
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.