90 Central Street Boxborough, MA 01719 US
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with our client located in Boxborough, MA.
- Prototype, design, and implement Continuous Integration (CI) system components
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Support existing production environment.
- Strong experience with CI systems and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Docker, Condor
- Working knowledge of CM systems including Perforce and Git
- Very comfortable with object oriented development (C++/C#) and scripting languages such as Perl and Python. Specific experience with Groovy is highly desirable.
- Experience with CMake, GNU Make, MSBuild, Visual Studio and Microsoft WDK is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of building in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience interfacing with relational databases like MS-SQL desired
- Experience with service oriented architecture including web services, messaging, REST
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated, eager to learn and share knowledge
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.