15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Engineer with our client located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Develop procurement specifications as necessary to communicate supplier technical work scope. Work scope may include systems/sub-systems, equipment, components, materials, and processes.
- Develop statements of work (SOW) and project planning to execute supplier projects to meet program objectives.
- Support supplier selection activities with requests for proposals (RFPs) and team review/selection processes.
- Provide technical direction and oversight of supplier projects, working with the contract administrator to ensure delivery of data and other deliverables to meet company.
- Coordinate company technical review process of supplier deliverables and ensure appropriate responses.
- Manage technical interfaces between supplier projects and interfacing projects/activities within the company.
- Provide support to contract administration and commercial activities as needed to implement projects.
- Maintain awareness of supplier technical capabilities, organization changes and relationships to ensure positive feedback to the company.
- 8-10 years’ experience developing requirements specifications, defining supplier technical work scope to include development of SOWs, RFPs and providing technical direction and oversight of supplier projects.
- Engineering degree relevant to nuclear power plant/equipment engineering with a general understanding of the design of reactor plant and related systems.
- Graduate degrees in pertinent disciplines and experience with sodium cooled fast reactors would be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated skills in the technical direction of suppliers and in supporting contractual/commercial aspects of customer/supplier relationships.
- Previous experience in technical interface with engineering groups for review and input to supplier activities.
- Must have experience in writing statements of work, specifications for procurement, testing and manufacturing/fabrication.
- Must have experience with project controls and organization along with tools and processes to support the same.
- A broad understanding of the various engineering disciplines and how they interrelate in the design of a Reactor Plant is required.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.