10400 NE 4th St Suite 500 c/o WeWork Bellevue, Washington 98004 | Direct Hire
Position Title: iOS Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Architect, design, and develop mobile applications for iOS
- Implement automated unit and functional tests
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolution of customer support issues
- Implement build and release procedure for mobile apps
- Stay up to date on industry trends and bring new ideas
- Participate in ideating and planning the upcoming features the team will focus on
- Participate in (and lead on occasion) regular engineering stand ups and participate in the planning of sprints
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO and Head of Design to ensure that our work delivers the best experience for our customers
- Ability to write clear and high-performance code in Swift
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and maintaining high-performance iOS applications (Please share any personally developed apps in the App Store)
- Prefer 5+ years software development experience
- Have the desire (and ability) to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
- Outstanding communication skills both technically and non-technically
- Passionate about online privacy and security
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.