Veeva System Administrator
200 Vallejo Street San Francisco, California 94111 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Veeva System Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with out client in San Francisco, California.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce/Veeva Vault functions
- Configure and maintain the functional objects of Salesforce.com
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc.
- Manage operational requests and assist in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the CRM platform
- Assist in the evaluation of new Veeva & Salesforce.com functionality and App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Participate in the Agile development process
- Stay current with trends in the industry and identify technical innovations.
- Take ownership of project needs and communication.
- Work with a cross functional team while ensuring that assigned projects are being completed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.S. Degree.
- Veeva certifications (Administrator and /or Developer certifications in particular).
- 1+ years of experience in a VEEVA technical admin/developer role.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
- Experience with system and application monitoring.
- Experience in communicating with external business partners.
- Technical proficiency with analytics systems and Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements.
- Experience working within a leading interactive advertising agency or web development firm.
- Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries.
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with SFDC Lightning components.
- Experience with other CMS/DMS systems.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
- Ability to analyze existing processes and propose process improvements that can increase accuracy, efficiency, or cost.
- Sharepoint experience.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.