User Experience Researcher
Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: User Experience Researcher
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Must be comfortable driving projects independently, scoping out research needs, providing detailed study plans, and proposing relevant (and sometimes unique) methodologies to answer research questions. Includes both hardware and software evaluative studies of products in the early stages of development (i.e. prototypes) all the way up to the final product.
- Research would be conducted in both informal and formal lab settings, as well as field environments.
- Experience executing product benchmark studies and comparison studies is highly desired.
- 2-3+ years of practical work experience.
- User study planning and execution: protocol design, recruiting, moderating, establishing key metrics, data collection and analysis, insight generation, report generation.
- Experience with a breadth of research methodologies and ability to come up with create research solutions as needed.
- Qualitative evaluation and analysis.
- Some quantitative analysis
- Video editing a plus
- Ability to manage a research project from start to finish
- An understanding of ergonomics, comfort, and hardware usability would be ideal, but not required.
- An advanced degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Ergonomics etc. is strongly recommended.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.