User Experience Researcher
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: User Experience Researcher
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Work with Engineers and Program Manager to create and assess design solutions based on user goals
- Produce design deliverables and decide what the best experience should be
- Produce a consistent template for development team to follow.
- Maintain a consistent design flow with the existing tools
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of engineering and user goals
- Experience in interactive design, user experience and user design
- Experience in working with diagnostics tool (A Big Plus)
- Experience in software design
- History of impacting shipping products with your work
- Experience in producing design templates for consistency
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.