3702 West Valley Hwy North Suite 202 Auburn, Washington 98001 | Contract
Position Title: UI/UX Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced UI/UX Developer with our client in Auburn, WA.
• Develop and test UI/UX concepts, user experience menu trees and user experience storyboarding.
• Develop and test UI/UX screen layouts and themes.
• Develop and test WPF C# and XAML code that interfaces with existing back-end software, with high real-time UX performance and low latency.
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience, industrial or medical device use interface experience highly preferred
- Expert-level developer of WPF desktop applications
- Expert-level developer of custom WPF XAML based controls, including inventing user controls that implement touch gestures.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with XAML-based animation.
- Expert-level experience developing WPF XAML apps that can accommodate multiple user input sources, including touch screen, on-screen keyboard, physical keyboard and/or physical mouse
- Strongly desirable: Expert level experience developing user interfaces for industrial instruments or medical devices.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.