Test Tool Automation Developer
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Test Tool Automation Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Design and implement test automation application for all test tools used in Enterprise SSD Test Team
- Work closely with test team to debug all automation related issues.
- Support on-going QA, release and deployment of test automation library
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in Window application development
- 5+ years’ experience in Linux application development
- 5+ years’ development experience with Python
- One with Jenkins development experience is preferred
- One with experience in testing or developing test tools for SSD is preferred
- One with knowledge about SAS and NVMe protocol is preferred
- One with Linux Kernel Debug skills is preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.