Test Engineering Technician
7911 South 188th St. Suite 100 Kent, Washington 98032 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Test Engineering Technician
Position Description: Our south of Seattle Client is looking for a Test Engineering Tech to join their team.
- Proven experience created test programs for automated electrical wire harness testing.
- Ideally experience with working with Cirrus Systems, DITMCO, and/or Weetech systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 4-year electrical engineering degree or equivalent desired
- 4 or more years of experience in a closely related technical field
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, harnesses, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Reads and understands technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards
- Performs test process verifications
- Perform verification on test equipment and routine maintenance
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.