onsite @ Physio Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA.
Provide technical direction and detailed design for complex test projects involving new product development. Provide continuous improvement and technical project leadership in the manufacturing test engineering group. Work within a dynamic, diverse, high performance test engineering team that is critical to our clients' lifesaving products.
- Direct and participate in test system design activities, including test specification development and maintenance, and test hardware and software design and implementation
- Direct and participate in integration, verification, and acceptance of test systems
- Provide support to Lifecycle engineering teams for continuous improvement of product operation and performance
- Provide Design for Testability (DFT) input to product development teams, and analyze test coverage across multiple test technologies (ICT, AOI, X-Ray, Functional, etc.)
- Provide Product Line Support (PLS) functions, including yield improvement, process optimization, failure analysis, training, and troubleshooting
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in development of test software for a manufacturing environment, using test development tools and languages including C/C++ or C# syntax
- Experience with Android Debug Bridge
- Test experience with wireless tablets and phones
- Experience in developing manufacturing test specifications and acceptance criteria
- Experience in developing test sequencer software architecture and modules
- Experience in validation of test systems, including validation plans, protocols, and reports
- Experience with statistical methods in test (GaugeRR, Capability Analysis, Statistical Process Control)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Experience developing new product test strategies
- Experience with medical product verification, qualification, and validation requirements
- Medical device manufacturing experience greatly preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.