Test Engineer - Avionics Development
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Test Engineer – Avionics Development
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Test Engineer – Avionics Development in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. in electrical, computer engineering or related field
- 5+ years of integrated test and operations experience (aircraft, launch vehicles, spacecraft, racing teams)
- Experience managing complex projects combining hardware, firmware, and software
- Experience leading the development and testing of real-time embedded systems with a focus on modular and extensible architectures
- Experience developing hardware to IPC J-STD-0001xS, IPC/WHMA-A-620x-S, and/or NASA-STD-8739.n standards
- Experience with safety-critical systems development (automotive, aerospace, medical, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for hands-on problem solving and avionics integration and test
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
- Ability to travel to and work at remote sites for extended periods supporting test integration, commissioning, and training
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.