Test Engineer - NetApp
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Test Engineer - NetApp
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Candidate will work on SAS Solid State Drives on execution and debug of OEM drive qualification tests.
- Candidate will primarily understand test scripts and debug failures that arise during test execution with the development team.
- Setup NetApp systems
- Execute Customer Qual tests
- Debug failures
- Experience with NetApp enterprise storage systems (Controllers: SOYUZ, TAHOE, TITAN, ARAPAHO & NETAPP CHASSIS)
- Familiar with one of protocol analyzers like LeCroy, SerialTek, or Xgig System or device level performance analysis
- Front end Storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, Fibre Channel, SAS
- Scripting experience such as in Perl, Shell or Python
- Candidate' s with experience in at least 1 front end storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, FC, SAS is preferred.
- Candidate should have some programming/scripting background (Perl, Shell or Python is preferred).
- Familiarity with SSD or HDD testing is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.