Technical Writer - Networking
3960 Freedom Cir Suite #100 Santa Clara, CA 95054
The person in this role is responsible for all aspects involved in creating original and editing existing technical product documentation and technical marketing documentation for a suite of advanced networking products. Key skills for successful execution of this role include networking products background, excellent written communication skills, solid technical ability, and strong self-starter.
- Develops and writes technical documentation for customers.
- Develops documentation for a variety of end users, including installers, network administrators, and technicians.
- Works with subject matter experts, quality assurance, and software developers to ensure quality and technical accuracy.
- Works with team to develop documentation processes and standards.
- 5+ years technical writing experience required
- Networking industry experience required
- Proficiency with desktop publishing required and online a plus
- Proficiency with WordPress, Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.