Technical Program Manager- Turnups
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Technical Program Manager- Turnups
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization.
- Plan, coordinate & drive major new infra turnups and maintenance initiatives.
- Support in critical Capacity Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion.
- Interface with technical & operational teams in driving project execution.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Support in driving internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status dashboards, wiki pages and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- 6-9 years of work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks;
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Past experience in Software Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Data Center Operations is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.