Technical Program Manager, Performance Engineering
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Technical Program Manager, Performance Engineering
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park
- Triage and follow up on performance regressions on a daily basis.
- Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal process improvements.
- Follow-up with engineering teams to identify and prioritize solutions, resolve roadblocks and communicate risks.
- Configure internal tooling to automate repetitive manual processes.
- Ongoing communication of plans, project status, milestones, issues, and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.