Technical PM 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- 4-8 years of project management experience, Master' s degree preferred, PMI Certification required.
- Drive SW/FW program for a device program
- Drive definition of SW/FW requirements, dependencies, work breakdowns, implementation plans and SW integration planning across all disciplines
- Collaborate with silicon vendor as well as OS and Apps teams to drive E2E SW program planning
- Define SW schedule for the device program
- Drive the execution and delivery using common engineering tools, triage, tracking and reporting aligning to product milestones.
- Drive SW/FW planning for device program HW builds and to ensure SW bring-up and enablement of HW builds
- Anticipate risks; assess, mitigate, and manage accordingly.
- Organize and present program reviews/status to engineering, business, and senior management.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.