Technical PM 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- 3+ years as a program manager delivering innovative new products to a successful market launch
- Experience managing software product development schedules from concept to final product and delivering great user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver
- Solid understanding of Agile Management principles
- Ability to create plans from ambiguous requirements
- Ability to deal with a geographically diverse team
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Worked on Windows Devices
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Excellent presence in real-time decision making is a must
- A BS in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Worked on NXP Micro-controllers, Keyboards, Mouse, Bluetooth Accessories.
- Experience working with complex technology product manufacturing is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.