Technical PM 2
15101 NE 40th St Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced TPM.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan.
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements.
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- 2-4 years of project management experience, Bachelor' s degree required, PMI Certification desired.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft' s products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.