Technical PM 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Partner with Store Retail stakeholders to map the end-to-end MS Store post-purchase support experience.
- Research select OEM and Retail post-purchase support experiences; communicate key learning and recommendations.
- Identify key areas of opportunity (within existing plan) (improvements to processes, tools, training, etc.)
- Participate in the experience design of proposed retail post-purchase support solutions
- Partner with MS Care/Retail stakeholders to prioritize future improvements based on impact to the customer and business
- Aid in addressing escalations and ad-hoc needs from partners
- Demonstrates a customer-first mindset in every task they complete
- Has taken initiative to successfully improve local MS Store processes (can summarize and articulate benefit)
- Takes a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in simple terms
- Confidence in public speaking, communicating ideas to audiences of 20+
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency; PowerPoint, Visio considered an asset
- Must be able to work independently and manage daily rhythms.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.