Technical Houdini Artist
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Technical Environmental Artist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Technical Environmental Artist at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 2+ years professional development experience on PC and Consoles
- Houdini/Houdini Engine expertise
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop required.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of modern game environment development principles and techniques. Experience with Level management and optimization on a console project required.
- Programming and/or scripting experience is required in one or more of the following areas: HLSL, CGFX, Python, Mel.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.