Technical Environmental Artist
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Environmental Artist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Environmental Artist in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related field
- 2 or more years professional development experience on pc and consoles preferred.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop required.
- Programming and/or scripting experience in one of these: HLSL, CGFX, Python, Mel.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of modern game environment development principles and techniques. Experience with Level management and optimization on a console project required.
- Candidate should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Candidates should also be able to rapidly grasp new technical concepts and quickly become proficient in new content tool chains.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.