Supplier Project Engineer
330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, Washington 98005 | Contract
Position Title: Supplier Project Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Supplier Project Engineer at our client in Bellevue, WA.
- 8+ years experience developing requirements specifications, defining supplier technical workscope to include development of SOWs, RFPs and providing technical direction and oversight of supplier projects.
- Engineering degree (Chemical, Nuclear, Mechanical or Materials preferred) with academic focus relevant to nuclear power plant/equipment engineering with a general understanding of the design of reactor plant and related systems.
- Graduate degrees in pertinent disciplines and experience with sodium cooled fast reactors would be considered a plus, but are not mandatory.
- Demonstrated skills in the technical direction of suppliers and in supporting contractual/commercial aspects of customer/supplier relationships.
- Previous experience in technical interface with engineering groups for review and input to supplier activities.
- Must have experience in writing statements of work, specifications for procurement, testing and fabrication.
- Must have experience with project controls and organization along with tools and processes to support the same.
- A broad understanding of the various engineering disciplines and how they interrelate in the design of a Reactor Plant is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.