Sr. Traffic Manager
1275 Market Street San Francisco, California 94103 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Traffic Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. The Sr. Traffic Manager is responsible for overseeing deliverables within the creative asset lifecycle. Tracking and monitoring the workflow and progress of creative assets through all departments (client, creative, editing, production, archiving) from intake and requirements through completion focusing on visual experiences for both print and digital delivery. This role is responsible for managing effectively communicating progress across multiple disciplines in order to deliver high quality projects on schedule.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and creative teams to manage new project requests, interpret requirements, define the scope, create schedules, and resolve conflicting priorities to ensure quality on-time delivery of assets and efficient utilization of resources? Track project plan and review daily/weekly work schedule with key stakeholders including strategic marketing, head of design, creative directors, and creative staff? Ensure project milestones and objectives are met
- Act as the hub between creative teams and internal clients to manage projects efficiently through the workflow process to final delivery
- Assign tasks and regulate time to allow for internal review of all concepts and materials, and schedule/facilitate reviews and approvals
- Independently traffic basic print and digital asset requests
- Facilitate the project closeout process and archive assets
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about the current status of all jobs in progress, proactively advising on and problem solving for any identified risks, schedule changes, or delays that may impact expected delivery or business results
- Produce and maintain and a status report to be viewed by cross-functional senior managers
- A minimum of 4-5 years of project or traffic management experience in a fast-paced agency or inhouse creative department
- Strong understanding of the creative development process from kick-off to delivery
- Excellent project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize in a high-volume environment
- Deadline-driven, proactive and collaborative in nature? Well-developed persuasion, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of project management tools (such as: Asana, Basecamp, Smartsheet)
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently with minimum direction and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to be “ in the weeds” without losing sight of the 30, 000-foot view
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.