Sr. Staff FPGA Engineer
6222 185th Ave. NE Redmond, Washington # | Direct Hire
Position Title: Sr. FPGA Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Sr. FPGA Engineer.
- Create, design and develop time-of-flight 3D sensing products involving digital logic and firmware domains.
- Perform product design and prototyping of designs incorporating FPGA and System-on-Chip devices.
- Implement design ideas and concepts, including FPGA design (RTL coding, simulation, debug and system test)
- Develop detailed test plans suitable for verification of design robustness.
- Organize, structure and deliver design documentation packages to document control system.
- Conduct design reviews.
- Expert-level proficiency with RTL design and timing closure.
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills, ability to understand complex systems and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Demonstrated experience in FPGA Design; RTL/FPGA development.
- Extensive VHDL and/or Verilog coding.
- Experience in FPGA Design Flow.
- Experience logic simulation tools like ModelSim.
- Experience with FPGA toolchains like Xilinx ISE and/or Vivado.
- Real Time Embedded systems analysis and simulation using CAE tools like MATLAB.
- Solid understanding of high-speed interfaces like DDR4, PCIe Gen 3, 10GbE and USB 3.1.
- Experience with display and camera interfaces like HDMI, MIPI CSI-2/3 and MIPI DSI.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.