Sr. Quality Engineer
8415 154th Ave NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Quality Engineer
Position Description: Our Eastside client is looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer to join their team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working for a medical device company in quality assurance
- Conducting internal audits for compliance to ISO 13485: 2016 and MDSAP
- Supporting MRB process including rework of nonconforming material
- Supplier Management experience including supplier approval process and supplier audits
- Ability to work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision.
- Effective problem solving with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Managing standards and guidance documents for a medical device company
- Initiation and Management of inspection reference samples
- Transferring material from receiving inspection to dock to stock
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Work effectively on cross functional teams.
- Ability to lead investigations to resolve quality issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to review, analyzes, summarize, and interpret data; draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations and decisions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct internal audits for compliance to ISO 13485: 2016 & MDSAP
- Assist with the Material Review Board duties.
- Assist with supplier quality including SCAR management and supplier evaluations
- Support standards and guidance document library
- Other duties as required
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.