Sr. Mechanical Engineer
7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California.
- Analyze, design, test, and document mechanical parts and assemblies for earphone related products
- Design, build, and validate prototype parts
- Assist in the selection of manufacturing processes and partners
- Collaborate with manufacturing partners/suppliers to ensure a successful product launch that is optimized for mass production
- 7+ years experience designing and shipping high volume consumer electronic products
- Knowledge of injection or compression molding manufacturing processes for silicone or similar polymers
- Proficient with Pro/E or Autodesk Fusion 360 surfacing and assembly
- Quality oriented and knowledge of DFMEA, DFMA
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.