Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing
1275 Market Street San Francisco, California 94103 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. We’ re looking for an experienced marketer to help drive strategy and planning across the marketing organization. You will live and breathe the opportunity as an extension of the business group. And you’ ll be responsible for coordinating with internal marketing teams to develop naming, messaging, audience definition, market insights, launch activities, media campaign planning, app marketing, and more. You’ ll be responsible for all aspects of the campaign. This is a critical role on a scrappy cross-functional team that is committed to bringing these new experiences to life for consumers (in this case musicians) and driving results.
- Serve as a key liaison to the CPG business group (business development, product management, engineering, app development, etc.).
- Develop in-depth knowledge of how musicians (solo and groups) capture and share music.
- Proven track record in growth/ acquisition marketing with the ability to analyze funnel and attribution.
- Drive brand and creative development relevant through the entire funnel from awareness through conversion (includes core content on company’ s website as well as owned, paid, and earned campaign assets for launch and beyond).
- Envision strategy and tactics for a campaign that will effectively spark interest and buzz in this new product and engage our target audience.
- Experience submitting and promoting mobile apps on Apple’ s iOS and Google’ s Android App Store.
- Analyze performance of campaigns and reporting results back to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Agency management and experience a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience developing and driving mobile app campaigns in a start-up environment.
- Working knowledge of how musicians (solo or bands) currently capture and share their music.
- Proven track record of managing app marketing campaigns.
- Creative agency experience; experience managing external agencies to drive successful advertising campaigns.
- An effective communicator and storyteller who can share strategy and present campaign plans to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with digital advertising platforms (Facebook, Google AdWords, SEO/SEM, etc.),
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- An optimist with a desire to build and be part of something great.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.