Sr. Identity and Access Management Engineer, Client Engineering
525 Market St San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Identity and Access Management Engineer, Client Engineering
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Analyze users' requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop identity management system requirements specifications.
- Analyze system requirements, aid in design and development activities, guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Provide technical support for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporate new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations and develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Work alongside Identity Architects and Engineers on system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interact with the client regarding systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Maintain responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and assist with deliverables associated with the systems engineering area of responsibility and communicate with colleagues, leaders, and customers.
- 3+ years’ experience with Access Management Systems – IAM/PAM
- 2+ years’ experience in Implementation and support for Privileged Account Management solutions (i.e. Thycotic, Centrify)
- 2+ years’ experience with MFA and SSO solutions (i.e. DUO, Ping, Okta)
- 2+ years of experience with Scripting languages such as: PowerShell, Visual Basic, XSLT, Perl, Batch Files.
- 2+ years of experience with Interface Design and consumption (REST/SOAP/Flat Files)
- Strong knowledge of information security systems including LDAP, Encryption Protocols, SSL, Certificates.
- System Integration design and build - work with vendors/internal technical and non-technical teams in identifying requirements and leading technical implementations for systems integration
- Experienced with large and complex systems having multi-layered architectures and use of Software Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Solid experience in Meeting with customers and vendors to gather product requirements.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, handle changing requirements, and perform under tight timelines.
- Must be a fast learner with a commitment to personal growth in the domain of Information Security.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field with 1+ year experience OR minimum of 5 years' experience in Information Technology
- Strong experience with Active Directory Administration build and/or design
- Strong experience in application and network security administration
- Experience with IdentityNow identity management platform (or other similar products)
- 3+ years’ experience in security account administration, access control design and/or build experience
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.