Sr. Firmware Engineer
1 Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Firmware Engineer
Position Description: Our Redmond client is looking for a firmware engineer with a solid EE background and a very strong technical acumen for a long term contract. All must haves are must haves.
- Minimum BS Electrical or Computer Engineering required
- Minimum 10 years embedded firmware programming required
- Experience with real-time embedded programming required
- Embedded C or C++ programming experience required
- ARM embedded programming experience required
- USB programming experience a plus
- Cypress PSoC & EZ-USB experience a plus
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth programming experience a plus
- Electrical circuit design experience a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.