Sr. Clinical Specialist
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Clinical Specialist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for a Sr. Clinical Specialist. They are looking for someone to support New Product Development program(s) and deadlines for regulatory compliance.
- Proficiency in writing. A large portion of this role is writing.
- Medical device, clinical research, medical literature reviews or an equivalent clinically related field
- Able to work in fast paced environment/ able to meet deadlines
- Cardiac and/or physiologic monitoring knowledge (understands or can read ECG, SpO2, etc.) – This is really a must have. The candidate will not be successful in this role without a minimal understanding of basic life support and vital sign monitoring. Does not need to be an expert, work produced will have clinician (RN or paramedic) review.
- Class II and/or Class III Medical Device experience
- Understanding of Regulatory, Compliance and Quality systems (This is a bonus. We will train the candidate as assignments are completed)
- Minimum 3 years in biomedical research, ideally in a medical device or medical related field.
- Bachelor’ s degree in biomedical engineering or other relevant clinical research or engineering discipline
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.