Sr. Business Analyst, Digital Marketing
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, California 94588 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Business Analyst, Digital Marketing
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an expert in web analytics. The Sr. Business Analyst, Digital Marketing will support the management and maintenance of digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics), while supplying meaningful reporting across multiple business areas. This person will get to assist in building and refining business-critical reports and analysis to improve insights, enhance data-driven business strategies, and drive optimization.
- Develop and streamline digital reporting, leveraging site as well as channel analytics (building out dashboards for different audiences)
- Setup reporting dashboards per business requirements
- Execute ad hoc data analyses in response to business requests
- Coordinate with Adobe Technical Support to resolve user issues
- Assist with administration and support requests
- Testing various developed web sites for correct code implementation and advising the developers on improvements
- Coordinating tags and tracking parameter implementations
- Use and advocate the use of web standards, and all modern web technologies
- Understand business users needs and translate them to technical requirements for implementation
- Hands-on knowledge with user behavior tracking systems and methodologies
- Identifying key needs or gaps and provide recommendations to close those gaps
- Gather analytics requirements from various stakeholders for digital initiatives
- Design optimal solutions for digital data collection using industry best practices and organization governance philosophies
- Participate in process improvement to ensure analytics are a part of dev cycles and business delivery
- Develop strong working relationships with all touch points across the data lifecycle
- Innovate and refine current data governance structures and best practices
- Routinely perform data validation modeling and exercises
- 5+ years of Web Analytics Experience (Digital Analysis of site performance, site behaviors, effectiveness of functionality, etc.)
- 3+ years of hands on Adobe Analytics Experience
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) is a PLUS
- Experience with BI Platforms, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Tag Management, Data Management Platforms, overall understanding of how data works
- Understanding of marketing clouds and digital data technologies (DMPs, Google 360 Suite, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- Understanding of the technology associated with creating and maintaining a single ID view of the consumer
- Experience visualizing multiple disparate data sets into one cohesive digital story
- Structured thinker and clear in verbal and written communication, concise and on-point when answering and asking questions
- Prior experience in setting direction and engaging with strategy/analytics agencies, technical suppliers, and providers of analytic services
- Strong verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate highly complex ideas in a simple effective manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence change
- Thorough knowledge of digital strategy development, digital strategies, channels and measurement/analytics.
- BA/BS Degree preferably in Statistics, Marketing Analytics, Data Science, Data Management, or Digital Marketing
- Experience writing/modifying Java code and liaising with web developers on implementation of the Java code
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.