Sr. Analyst, Campaign Analytics
1275 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103 | Contract
Position Title: Sr. Analyst, Campaign Analytics
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. As a company that is transitioning from a product company to an experiences company, the Digital Marketing & Consumer Experience (DMCX) Team is driving social media and digital marketing initiatives to put us in direct contact with consumers. These initiatives require a data-driven expert in campaign analytics and channel health to develop a robust measurement and reporting approach. We are looking for someone who is customer-obsessed and passionate about how to leverage campaign-level data to impact customers at all stages of their journey. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker, with a high level of curiosity and drive to uncover meaningful and actionable insights. This role is a critical part of evolving how we reach consumers and Continuously improve campaign design and delivery.
The right person for this role will possess strong curiosity and passion for the online marketing space with a deep understanding of interactive marketing channels (e.g., search, online media, website development & attribution).
- Function as a subject-matter expert on KPI and benchmarks for campaigns to provide actionable insights that will inform site development, UI/UX
- Create smart and actionable marketing tests
- Going beyond the basic data to provide meaningful benchmarks, ‘ metrics that matter,’ to be used for A/B testing and optimization
- Craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Work in close partnership with the Social media team to plan out social strategy, advise on campaign efficacy, and guide media targeting
- Partner directly with external agencies on social listening, media buying, establish benchmarks and identify KPI for all social and paid media activities.
- 5-7 years of marketing analytics experience with a specialization in media and social campaign analytics at large agency and/or client-side at a large company
- A deep understanding of cross-channel measurement and KPIs setting
- Proven experience on reporting and analytics across different media channels and media types (e.g., Display, Search, Social, programmatic)
- Existing relationships with key social partners (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Highly proficient in media campaign management and analytics tools/platforms (e.g., DoubleClick, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, IAS, MOAT)
- Expertise in using social listening tools (e.g., Netbase, Sprinklr, Radian6)
- Proven experiences in data processing and analysis among large data sets
- Strong Excel, dashboard design and experience with analytics/statistical tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, SPSS)
- A deep understanding of B2B/B2C social platforms and how brands should play in these spaces (e.g., KPI, benchmarks)
- A proven track record of overseeing social media/digital testing, including methodology, measurement of success, etc.
- Ability to use data to build plans cross functionally working with content teams, digital and social teams to provide actionable insights, drive effective outcomes and inform business decisions and future content strategy
- Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that’ s known for speed, agility
- Bachelor or Master’ s degree in marketing, statistics and/or business
- Hands-on experience using data/analytics dashboards (e.g., Tableau, Beckon, Origami Logic)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a matrixed organization
- Strong communicator with the ability to drive and influence strategic buy-in from stakeholders and business groups
- Analytical and data driven mind-set
- YouTube certification and/or other platform expertise/certifications.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.