Sr Manager, Content & Social Media Marketing
1275 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103 | Contract
Position Title: Sr Manager, Content & Social Media Marketing
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. We’ re seeking a Senior Manager of Content and Social Marketing that will lead the growth and evolution of content and social marketing. This experienced leader will have the opportunity to design social and digital channel strategy and the journeys that drive customers through this ecosystem. You will also create a vision for original content and programming across channels and audiences, support sponsored content partnerships, and leverage new technologies and distribution opportunities. You will partner with cross functional teams to build data and insights-driven content and campaign strategies that drive education, consideration, conversion, and advocacy across a diverse set of products and audiences.
You will be part of changing the mindset and the culture across marketing to think customer and mobile first and elevating Dolby’ s digital prowess across marketing. To make this happen we are looking for a passionate, data-driven, experienced leader who thrives at the intersection of marketing and technology.
- Shape and deliver client’ s content and channel strategy across social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), video (YouTube, Vimeo), website, blog, forums, apps, and more.
- Lead social and digital campaign strategy and planning for B2C and/or B2B products.
- Serve as an expert on digital and social best practices, both educating internal teams, and driving new business opportunities to leverage emerging trends.
- Drive cross functional collaboration and partner within Marketing to align content and messaging to business goals.
- Build an internal workflow for ‘ real time marketing’ to capitalize on key moments where the company can insert itself into culturally relevant conversation.
- Work closely with data and insights to design benchmarks and identify meaningful metrics to drive the business forward; play a critical role in campaign reporting, especially as it relates to marrying performance insights with future content strategies.
- Inspire a digital mindset across the marketing team and a well understood Digital and Social Playbook to establish best in class strategy and execution.
- Broker strategic partnerships with content, media, and social outlets; oversee influencer marketing strategy.
- Drive partnership between content strategy and media and spearhead our evolution into performance marketing.
- Must have experience in managing B2C social media campaigns
- 10+ years of marketing and digital experience, 3+ years working with large scale brands
- 3+ years management experience including both direct reports and cross functional teams
- Experience creating and curating content from multiple sources internally and externally; experience overseeing the content development process
- Expertise in creating, deploying, and refining digital/social media channels and experiences and know how to drive business impact
- An agile leader who commands influence and collaboration across marketing; proven ability to drive success cross-functionally
- Great communications skills and ability to drive strategic conversations and planning
- Customer-first mindset with a demonstrated understanding of how to build two-way conversation
- Track record in building effective customer journeys with an understanding of how to measure success at each touchpoint
- Skilled presenter with the ability to build business cases rooted in data and insights
- A data-driven approach; someone who can foster rigor and discipline in all that we do, to provide evidence for program success and return on investment
- Ability to drive agency selection and manage agency resources
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.