Sr Electro-mechanical Technician
2340 Bering Drive San Jose, California 95131 | Contract
Position Title: Electromechanical Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, California for a Electromechanical Technician
- Responsible for assembling, and finalizing products with manufacturing supervisory direction and following written assembly/test procedures.
- Builds electro-mechanical assemblies by following manufacturing instructions
- Performs product functional tests to ensure product meets all requirements
- Maintains production build records
- Comply with company policies for safety, regulatory and quality as applicable
- Perform duties as assigned by management
- At least 7 years’ expertise in a box build manufacturing environment
- Skilled at electro— mechanical assembly with minimal instruction
- Demonstrated ability to listen, comprehend and follow verbal instructions
- Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and follow written procedures and work instructions
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand basic mechanical blueprints/drawings
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and utilize, basic electrical and mechanical tools
- Demonstrated attention to detail, focus and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.