Sr Business Analyst
15525 Woodinville-Redmond Rd. NE Woodinville, Washington 98072 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Sr Business Analyst - Oracle
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Woodinville, Washington.
- Serve as the business system analyst for on-going Oracle projects. Working with system integrators on designing to-be use cases.
- Develop requirements and processes changes to Order Management and Warehouse Management systems to support business growth. Maintain balance of ‘ speed, control, accuracy and efficiency’.
- Experience working with end users to analyst and troubleshooting system issues. Make appropriate recommendations to resolve root-cause of an issue.
- Core competencies include analysis, planning, problem solving, training, testing, and technical proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle management.
- Candidate must work critical user issues during on and off hours. Need to provide detailed status communications for issues being addressed.
- Must be able to handle competing high priority time sensitive user requests and provide short-term and long-term root cause analysis/solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Must be highly proficient with Oracle eBusiness, CRM on demand and/or Agile PLM applications – minimum of 10 years of Oracle eBusiness experience is required.
- 7+ years of experience with Oracle Order Management, Shipping & Warehouse Management systems
- Practical knowledge of Account Receivables, Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes (mainly WIP & BOM)
- 7+ years of experience deploying or supporting Oracle Applications
- Bachelors’ degree in business or technical field
- Mature organizational and time management skills
- Self-Starter with proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical aptitude
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.