Software Test Engineer
16300 Christensen Rd #135 Tukwila, Washington 98188 | Contract
Position Title: Software Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Tukwila, Washington for an experienced Software Test Engineer:
- Develop, execute, and maintain manual and some automated scripts
- Develops strategies for improving test processes and recommends to management
- Log, manage, and retest defects in bug tracking system
- Understand and compose feature specifications and create test suite for all product components focusing on UI and usability across multiple devices (desktop & mobile)
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in software testing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Automation
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Protractor
- Experience in Agile Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment is a plus
- Has experience with structuring the automation testing plans and technology platforms, estimating schedules, resources and dependencies.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.