Software Engineer IV -Compiler Developer
5020 148th Ave. NE, Suite 100 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Engineer IV -Compiler Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Engineer IV with an expertise in Compiler Development.
- Compiler requirements writing, design and implementation for the front end, back end and libraries optimization
- Write and follow both design and test documentation
- Reliably estimate development efforts
- Constructively evaluate the work product of team members
- Test product functionality at both the unit and system level
- Resolve product defects and issues as identified by the test team
- Resolve product issues elevated to the customer support team
- A bachelor degree or higher
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant compiler development experience, primarily with C/Unix
- Able to rapidly identify and correct issues within a complex system
- Experience with the C/Unix development environment, libraries and tool sets
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.