Software Engineer - Pipeline/DCC
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer – Pipeline/DCC
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer at our AAA game studio client in Redmond, WA.
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience
- 4-6 years of Digital Content Creation (DCC) and art asset pipeline development experience in the games (or related) industry.
- At least 4 years programming experience in Python, C# or C++
- At least 2 years in graphical programming experience in Qt or WPF.
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.