Software Engineer - Big Data/Data Lake/Cloud Engineer
2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, California 94583 | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer - Big Data/Data Lake/Cloud Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Ramon, CA.
- Experience developing cloud based software services and solutions
- Experience creating and driving large scale ETL pipelines
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Strong software development and programming skills using Java, Python or other object oriented languages
- Experience with Hadoop and Apache Spark cluster and management
- Strong SQL and database development skills, using RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, HBase
- Proficiency with AWS big data technologies including S3, RDS, RedShift, Elastic Search, Lambda, EC2 and EMR
- Exposure to AWS Machine Learning and AI platform will be a big plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development environment
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.