Software Engineer (Back End)
275 Battery St #1000 San Francisco, California 94111 | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer (Back End)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA for Engineers interested in building a next-generation, idea management software that is responsive.
Our Technologies include, Java, J2EE, Spring. Candidates with experience in these areas are a bonus, but if you have a strong grasp of backend development with the latest architectures and patterns, that works too!
- High degree of hands-on experience with one or more of Core Java development
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- You have a good eye for details
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.