Software Engineer, Customer Centric Engineering
1 San Francisco, CA 94010
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA for an experienced Software Engineer.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and propose bug fixes or architectural changes with regard to customer side integration
- Work closely with Dev teams to propose fixes or design changes
- Understand customer use cases, work with support and escalation teams closely to be an effective liaison between engineering and support
- Take complete ownership and follow-up on escalations
- Provide summary on status of various cases that are escalated to engineering
- Collaborate cross-functionally to solve hard technical problems
- Mentor and coach junior team members as we build out the team
- Identify opportunities to propose new troubleshooting or performance analysis tools for production operations staff
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation for critical customer escalations
- 3 years of industry experience working in a large scale, multi-tenant production environment
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Centric Engineering or sustaining team role
- 2+ Experience of working with Internet development technologies (e.g Java, MySQL, Tomcat, Springboot, REST)
- Action oriented with strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner, and resourceful
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Experience in the Identity space is a definite plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.