Software Development Manager
110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Software Development Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington for an experienced Software Development Manager.
- Establishing clear priorities, expectations, and accountability for individuals and team
- Collaborate with product management to help define and refine product roadmap
- Driving the execution and delivery of product features with high quality product by working with cross-functional teams, system architects, qa and doc
- Providing regular feedback, technical guidance, and mentoring to team members
- Fostering collaborative, engaging and inclusive team environments
- Maintaining and improving our culture by sourcing and hiring only the most qualified individuals with an eye towards diversity & inclusion
- 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise cloud software development
- 2+ years of hands-on technical management experience
- Experience working with product & program managers to align on objectives, priorities, trade-offs and risk.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills for technical discussions.
- Ability to work effectively with distributed teams and people of various backgrounds
- Lead, recruit, mentor and retain engineers
- Expertise in managing projects written using Java/C#, REST API, JSON.
- Experience or knowledge of cloud computing services such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience managing framework/platform team
- Shipped a large-scale project with cross team dependencies
- Enjoy communicating to all levels of our customer support and professional services.
- Knowledge of network security, encryption, identity and provisioning a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.