Software Development Engineer 3
Building 88 1 Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Job Title: SDE 3
Job Description: Our Redmond Client is looking to bring on a Sr. SDE 3 with experience in Device Drivers or Firmware. Ideally with Windows (or other) mobile phone experience, and. UEFI but not a requirement.
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Job Description: Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use. Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products. Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems. Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
- 4+ years work related experience.
- Experience with Device Drivers or Firmware
- Ideally Relevant technical expertise in Windows (or other) mobile phone experience, Device driver or Firmware, and UEFI but not required.
- Strong communication skills.
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.