Software Design Engineer
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Software Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Software Design Engineer at our client in Redmond, Washington.
- B.S. in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Requires a minimum of 5 years experience C/C++
- Object Oriented Coding, Windows Embedded Agile Testing Tools: CodeWarrior, Perforce or similar
- Doxygen, LabView, Matlab, Microsoft Visual Stud.
- Experience with designing software products in an FDA or other regulated industry.
- Familiar with concepts of design input, design output, traceability, and risk analysis.
- Able to debug software and hardware/schematics at higher level using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and simulators.
- Experience in concurrent cross-platform development preferred.
- Demonstrates mastery in system level software (drivers, RTOS, and test applications) in embedded environment.
- Expertise in debugging embedded systems without or with little emulator support.
- Understands product development processes including: Change Control & Design Control. Software Development Life Cycle .
- Knowledge in embedded system design required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.