11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Shipping Coordinator
Position Description: Our Eastside client is bringing on a Shipping Coordinator for a full time role.
- Pick, pack, and ship outgoing materials/packages to fill sales orders and material orders.
- Prepare and process required shipping documentation for both domestic and international shipments.
- Preform electronic transactions associated with shipping procedures in Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Generate shipping labels and provide packaging for Return Authorizations as needed.
- Perform rework activities of finished goods.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Maintain clean and organized work environment.
- Suggest and implement continuous improvements in Shipping and Supply Chain operations.
- Provide cross functional support to other supple chain teams as needed.
- Drive company truck to transport material
- Ensuring that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma.
- 1-3 years experience in Shipping and Receiving.
- Experience using FedEx ship manage, UPS and DHL database.
- Experience preparing and processing international shipping/customs documentation.
- Experience using Enterprise Resource System.
- Advanced computer skills, in particular Outlook and Excel.
- Understanding of GMP, ISO 13485, and MDD requirements.
- Able to manage many emails per day.
- Able to follow procedures without deviation.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to successfully work against deadlines
- Able to prioritize tasks and maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Have excellent reliability and able to follow solutions to completion.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Be able to utilize lift stacker, pallet jack, and other tools to move materials in warehouse.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.