2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, CA 94583 | Contract
Position Title: Service Consultants
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Ramon, California.
- Collaborate with the customer to identify business requirements and recommend best practices
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Technical Architects, Solutions Architects throughout the project to identify and scope applications changes while adhering to the change management process
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with peers and team members as an inclusive team member, supporting project execution
- Maintain & continuously update technical skills and knowledge
- Work independently as well as part of the team
- Maintain strong customer relational and communication skills
- BSCS or equivalent and 3+ years progressive experience in software services.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software services
- Customer Success experience
- Strong spoken and written English skills
- Any experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- Experience working with the service industry – Mining, Power, Construction knowledge a big +
- Prior customer implementation experience for a software or SaaS company desired
- SFDC experience a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.