Senior Technical PM
3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, Washington 98102 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Technical PM
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Technical PM at our client in Seattle, Washington.
- BS or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
- +5 years of experience as PM or engineering manager in Hardware (Electrical or Mechanical) in consumer electronics such as smartphones, tablets and wearables.
- +3 years of experience as Hardware Design, Dev Test, Reliability, Compliance and Safety Testing
- Project experience managing cross-functional, technical teams.
- Solid technical ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks.
- Experience with regulatory certification process for portable consumer electronics.
- Experience ensuring operational technical readiness for all phases of the product introduction cycle in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.