Senior Software Engineer
1191 2nd Ave 6th Floor Seattle, WA 98101 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Build and extend web applications in a cloud environment.
- Ensure that customer facing applications are designed to be highly available, observable, and durable via software engineering best practices.
- Work with Product and Project Owners to understand end-user requirements, formulate user stories and then translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Work closely with onsite and remote front end, back end and operations engineers to ensure deliverable are well-documented, secure and resilient.
- Referenceable experience delivering production ready frontend implementations on the SalesForce / Demandware platform.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with data management strategies in browser environments.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web frontends with complex multi-tier applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong willingness to learn and teach. A passion for solving problems and desire to understand how things work.
- Ability to help troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Ability to author well designed, testable, efficient code. We always prefer clarity over clever.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.