Senior Software Engineer - Azure
22745 29th Drive SE, Suite 280 Bothell, Bothell, WA 98021
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer - Azure
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Bothell, Washington for an experienced Software Engineer.
- Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems utilizing the cloud and autonomous driving vehicles.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, system architectures, and system failures.
- Strong technical leadership and help a team of cloud engineers grow technically
- Monitoring, reporting and anticipating issues with the Azure Technical Communities
- Build efficient and scalable processes for the team
- Proven technical leadership skills and working with multi-site international teams
- Demonstrable technical depth in software development and contributions to the overall ecosystem.
- Strong multi-tasker and self-starter with real passion for technology
- Languages/protocols: C# (preferred), REST, JSON, XML, MVC, Web API, Angular/Typescript, Azure Cloud: Compute, Data/storage, Networks
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- 7+ years’ of programming experience using Azure, ASP.NET, and C# technologies
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, and supporting cloud based solutions
- 3+ years’ experience working with Azure or AWS
- Proficiency in most or all of the following methodologies and practices: Design Patterns, Component-Based Design, Refactoring, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Strong background in component, application, framework and database design and development
- Ability to collaborate effectively in teams and to communicate technology issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with great follow through
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.